Thursday 8 November 2012

Frolicking kittens to cheer up your day

It's Thursday. I'm not going to quote 'Hitchhiker's...' at you, but we all know that Thursday are Rubbish (with a captital R). What is categorically not rubbish is the small mass of kittens that we picked up yesterday. They're still a little timid, and a little on the runty side given that they're supposed to be around 9 weeks old, but my gosh if they aren't adorable.

This video will probably bore the pants off any non-cat people out there, so feel free to skip it, but their's nothing quite like 5 (well 4 really, Felix doesn't put in an appearance - something about an exclusive contract with some modelling agency? He told me to call his agent) romping and wrestling to brighten up a rather gloomy, awfully chilly morning.

I present to you, our kittens: Lily is the white one but the others all look very similar - affectionately nick-named diamond head, splodgy back and liney head when we were still deciding on names. Jemima has a white ear/diamond face marking, Batman is well, batman, and Grayson looks a bit like Batman, but has less of a white nose (confusing, right?). Enjoy!







P.S. The video is embedded so you may need to click through to see it.

2 comments:

  1. D'AWWWWWWWWWW. These guys. These guys are awesome.

    Also, Felix is my favourite. Just so everyone is aware. He's totally the cutest, even if he is the shyest.

    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. My cats have the same ball track thing that you have, the like it in a line though but loved it in a circle as kittens, they are cuties!
    Elle x

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments - I read them all! Leave a link to your blog (if you have one) because I love checking them out too xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...