6 Tasty dinners:
- Roasted butternut squash, rocket & pine nut salad with rice (a Nigella recipe)
- Linda McCartney Veggie pies with sauteed courgettes and roasted parsnips
- Veggie toad-in-the-hole with red cabbage and a brussel sprout & walnut salad
- Pizza, salad and cous cous (this is our go-to lazy dinner)
- Macaroni pasta and broccoli with a Mediterranean veg sauce, and garlic bread
- Homemade potato & leek soup
5 Things I'm loving at the moment:
- Crisp clean sheets
- Chain-drinking cups of tea
- Feeling christmassy
- One week left before half term
- Feeling crafty and planning projects (see below)
4 craft projects:
- Bunting using string and recycled wrapping paper from last Christmas
- Christmas tree decoration (still needs split pin through the middle to attach the ribbon)
- Paper snowflake
- Gift tags
2 X factor scorecards:
Nu Vibe for the chop tonight? They were the worst, but I'd happily any one out of them, Sophie, Janet, Kitty, Sami or Johnny go (I'm still foolishly optimistic that Frankie might stop being rubbish one of these days). What do you think? Any suggestions for scoring categories for next week? I'd love to see yours if you're doing one too :)
1 'fancy' Nail colour: (fancy for me, ok?)
Barry M burgundy (what I'm holding) and Collection 2000 Pure Red on my ring fingers.
And a partridge in a....
I'm kidding, that's all(!) I've got for you today.
What have you got planned for your Sunday?