Tuesday 20 September 2011

Holidays

Hubs and I have been off jet-setting around the globe (well, you know, spending a few days in Whitby...) - we actually got back on Saturday but I've had such a rotten cold I've not felt up to doing much at all - boo! Colds suck!

The good news is that I'm almost totally better now, and I feel up to sharing a few snaps from our time away. My dad rented the same house that we stayed at before our wedding last year (where the second picture in this post was taken), so we stayed there for a few days, but since it is almost our 1 year anniversary, we also stayed a night at the B&B we spent our wedding night on - a really incredible place called The Woodlands in Sandsend, just up the coast). We stayed in the Louis room last year, which had a bathroom even bigger than the bedroom, with a really epic freestanding bath, but decided to go for Finley this time, which was, if possible, even nicer. I can definitely see it becoming a 'thing' for us to return there - I hope so anyway! It's insanely peaceful and beautiful there, right on the doorstep of the ocean. My idea of heaven basically.




We also spent a LOT of time cuddling baby Sebastian. He's a month old now and so frigging gorgeous.


But mostly I just made eyes at my boy. 
Can you blame me?


It was a pretty good little trip, all in all.


P.S ....

*squish*

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments - I read them all! Leave a link to your blog (if you have one) because I love checking them out too xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...