Sunday 25 September 2011

Weekend Wishlist - home furnishing

 (Hemnes, Extorp, Helmer and Expedit, all from Ikea)

Hubby and I had a little jolly over to Manchester yesterday so I could get my first chickenpox vaccination and do a spot of shopping. I tweeted a picture of the new boots that I bought earlier, currently wearing them around the house to try and break them in ready for winter (expect to see a lot more of them as the weather turns nasty), but we also 'popped into' Ikea on the way home - well, that was the plan anyway, we ended up staying for hours and hours and missing Doctor Who - oops! We picked up a new chest of drawers and some bedside tables from the Hemnes range (like the chest above), some new shelving units and other such exciting things as a compost bin, a mirror and a blanket :) The above wishlist is what we're going to order for home delivery when we get a bit more money saved up to complete our living room and bedroom furnishings (finally, only a year and a half after we moved in!). I can't wait to share pictures when it's all finished next month.

The rest of today will be spent putting together furniture, catching up with Doctor Who and getting ready for X Factor later - is anyone else super disappointed with the quality this year? Very few standing out me at the moment, but then I never really liked the audition process. Judge's houses is where it starts to get good, and I am SO excited to bring back the live show score cards (all will be explained when they start in a few weeks time). Happy Sunday y'all.

1 comment:

  1. I used to have a bright red two cushion couch like the one at the top right. I miss it so!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments - I read them all! Leave a link to your blog (if you have one) because I love checking them out too xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...