Monday 26 September 2011

What I Wore- coloured tights



Dress: H&M
Tights, shoes & sunglasses: Primark

I meant to wear a belt with this outfit to break up the blue and help define my waist, but as usual, I was running late for work and so forgot, so it's not quite the sartorial elegance I was hoping for, but oh well :) It was the first time I'd worn this shade of blue tights before, but they were fun - it felt like a more accessible version of wearing white tights (something I feel very silly doing, despite my love of tights) because they were so pale. I should really stop wearing this dress to work, pretty sure it's too short to be decent, but it is super cute, no? Do you think it's OK to push the boundaries of what's acceptable work-wear occasionally? I think it makes life a bit more fun if you don't always play by the rules... :)

1 comment:

I love receiving comments - I read them all! Leave a link to your blog (if you have one) because I love checking them out too xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...