Sunday 19 February 2012

My Week In Lists

So I actually got up to loads this week, holidaying in the Yorkshire Dales. It was lovely to spend some time with family and have some time off work (god bless half term).

I:

  • Visited the Wensleydale Cheese Factory and picked up some Wensleydale with Pineapple (heavenly) for us, and some oak smoked Wensleydale for our friends as a thank-you for cat-sitting.
  • Did a tiny little bit of walking, but no fell climbing since I was getting over a horrible chest cold.
  • Went to a lot of Booths supermarkets - they're a kind of northern Waitrose if you've never heard of them, and frankly, a bit dreamy. They had FIVE different flavours of vegan ice cream in stock. Five! I picked up some Blueberry Swedish Glace and it was delightful.
  • Tried to make the most of my new camera with the beautiful surroundings but mostly just took pictures of my nephew, who I spent most of the week making eyes at and cooing over. How could I not with a face like this?







He was particularly attached to Hubby's glasses...


It was lovely to be able to spend so much time with him, since we don't get to see him or his parents (my eldest brother and his wife) that much as we live at opposite ends of the country. It makes me super excited for when the time comes for us to have our own, I can't wait! Two of my very good friends have recently given birth to lovely healthy babies (Congratulations!), so I'm hoping it's my turn next :)


P.S. Just thought I should add the disclaimer that you're not advised to use the baby seats like the one shown on tables or high surfaces, in case they tip over and fall, but in this instance, he was fully supervised and perfectly safe the whole time, promise!

1 comment:

I love receiving comments - I read them all! Leave a link to your blog (if you have one) because I love checking them out too xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...