Tuesday 3 January 2012

10 Achievable Goals


So whilst my to-do list for 2012 includes the usual get healthy, do more exercise, kind of goals, I thought it might be nice to put down a few more concrete things that I, baring anything going dreadfully wrong, am very confident about achieving this year. It's a little bit like writing down things you've already done on a to-do list (we've all done it, don't lie), just for the satisfaction of crossing them off.


  1. Remember to take my vitamins every day
  2. Commit to eating even less dairy products - definitely buy less cheese
  3. Put as much time & effort into Hubby's Christmas present as possible (discussed here, but remember, no spoilers!)
  4. Re-visit Edinburgh in the summer (maybe for the festival?) and fall in love with it even more
  5. Travel more within England - visit new places and see old friends more
  6. Completely pay off our credit card and stop using it
  7. Save money! Save for furniture, for an emergency fund, for a Christmas fund. Save, save, save.
  8. Blog 2-4 times a week
  9. Give blood for a 3rd time 
  10. Start a family
The last one's a bit of a biggie, I know, and may prove to be the easiest, or the hardest of the goals. Only time will tell if we can achieve it this year (or you know, ever, but I'm trying to think positively!).

Are you a list maker like me? What do you hope to achieve with this year? 
Good luck with all your endeavors, whatever they may be :)

3 comments:

  1. Oh man I'm so excited for you guys, good luck on starting a family.. I hope this year is the year for you! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Mel :) Fingers crossed it all goes smoothly!

    xx

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments - I read them all! Leave a link to your blog (if you have one) because I love checking them out too xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...