Sunday 15 January 2012

My Week In Lists

This week I have...
Gone:

  • Back to work and actually enjoyed it for the most part, it's been a surprisingly good week.
  • To Panto - Berwick Kaler's York Family Robinson, a positive institution in Yorkshire - I can not recommend it enough, words can't describe how great it is.
Watched:
  • Sherlock - gutted it's over tonight! Pretty emotional.
  • The 1st episode of Call The Midwife. Excited to see Miranda Hart in it next week.
  • 2 Broke Girls. A slightly above average comedy staring Kat Dennings - good for a laugh or two but not as funny as Community!
Not:
  • Completely got over my back pain :( But I'm getting there. I can almost bend again!
  • Taken down our Christmas tree still! Oops. Too busy, plus we kind of like having it up...
Purchased:
  • A cute new swim suit. Not something I needed strictly, but I couldn't pass it up!



Listened to:
  • My other two new purchases. Foe's Bad Dream Hotline and Nicki Minaj's Pink Friday.
  • A rather delightful cover of Taylor Swift's Mean by What Luck! (which you can listen to here)
And become ridiculously excited about:
  • Seeing FOE live next week
  • Birdsong being dramatised next week on the BBC - such a terrific novel and I've loved  Clémence Poésy and Eddie Redmayne in everything I've seen them in. Can't wait.
What have you been up to this week? What are you looking forward to next week? Anyone got any theories on how the ending of Sherlock makes any sense?!



2 comments:

  1. My mam text me this afternoon to inform me Birdsong was going to be on TV, which I'm glad she did cos it was the first I'd heard of it! I'm really looking forward to it, despite war literature bringing back bad memories of A-Levels it was an absolutely amazing read.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That swimsuit is awesome! And I've heard such good things about Sherlock, I can't wait to watch it.

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments - I read them all! Leave a link to your blog (if you have one) because I love checking them out too xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...