Wednesday 18 January 2012

Baby, It's Cold Outside




Blazer: charity shop, T-shirt: Belleseb concert, Skirt: vintage, Tights: Primark, Socks: H&M

I'd not noticed until I uploaded these pictures, but I am apparently very fond of the double hand-on-the-hip! Probably need to come up with a new pose for my outfit photos (I look ridiculously awkward in most of my 'out-takes' though), so apologies for being a bit uninspired! How do you gorgeous girls make posing look so effortless??

This outfit was my attempt at fighting off the bitterly cold weather that's descended upon Yorkshire this week. Brr! I wore it with some lovely heeled boots, which looked great, but were mildly crippling for the long walk to work and back - won't be repeating that shoe choice any time soon. This blazer was an old find of mine at a charity shop in York, a steal at £2.50! I love blazers, but they don't usually suit my frame, however, since this one is woolen, it fits like a dream, whilst keeping me nice and toasty.

What are your sartorial secrets for keeping warm whilst still looking stylish?

5 comments:

  1. you look beautiful rosie rosie, i love it. i like the double hand on hip pose, though also have to try and restrain myself for doing it all of the time. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely jacket, really suits you! What a steal at £2.50. Still haven't mastered the 'blog pose..' I always end up looking like a duck. Nice.

    (LOVE your Mr&Mrs section !!)

    I'm following your blog.. Could you have a little look at mine?

    HELen

    pierrelecat.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always like seeing people layer socks over tights. It's hardly ever cold enough here to do that! The mix of color in your outfit is so nice!
    Also, I know what you mean about posing. I have a hard time coming up with new ways to pose. I always turn out looking kind of goofy, but that's me so it's okay.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww, thank you guys! So sweet. Glad to hear other people struggle with posing too - makes me feel a little less lame :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wish I could ejaculate on your tights

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments - I read them all! Leave a link to your blog (if you have one) because I love checking them out too xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...