Wednesday 11 January 2012

Completing the 30 Day Journal Challenge

Finnnnallly! I actually finished it a week or two ago, but I was too busy enjoying my holiday time to blog about it, and really, what's a few weeks when you're half a year late with it anyway?


Prompt 25: What's in my bag?


Fairly self-explanatory. Essentials like my purse, inhaler, lipstick, keys mp3 player, tissues - wet winter necessities; umbrella and mittens, as well as my onya bag - if you've never heard of them, you're missing out. A strong, light bag that scrunches up into a tiny pocket - I'm very pro-resuable bags, so it's great to be able to carry one with me that doesn't take up half my bag like some cloth ones.

Prompt 26: Today... Think of a creative way to document your day and then do it!


This was back before Christmas when I was making glittery ornaments and since I had the glitter out I thought I'd get a little creative :)

Prompt 27: Who or what inspires you?


This was a really tough one for me, because really, everything inspires me, how do you narrow that down to one page?! - I actually did it out of sync since it took me so long to think of an idea, but it's probably turned out as my favourite page of the entire challenge. Books have always been a huge part of my life and shaping who I've become - none more so than the Harry Potter series, so this page is a little nod to that :D 

Prompt 28: What are your goals for July January?


I'm not going to be starting any crash diets any time soon, but this month/year is going to be learning to look after my body better and I'm going to start with getting someone to look at my back - I keep doing something to it and it's giving me the worst back ache. Literally can't even bend :( My hot water bottle is currently my best friend in the world.

Prompt 29: An interview.


Introducing my Hubby!

Prompt 30: A thank you :)



Thank you for reading my blog, for putting up with me taking so long to finish it, and to Janel for running the challenge in the first place! She writes a really lovely blog called Run With Scissors about her amazing crafting efforts and her adoption journey - definitely worth a read.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments - I read them all! Leave a link to your blog (if you have one) because I love checking them out too xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...