Tuesday 10 January 2012

Blue Ivy Carter (Glory)




T-shirt: Jay-Z concert
Skirt & Tights: Primark

So after a few days of speculation, it was finally announced that Beyonce and Jay-Z had given birth to a baby girl, Blue Ivy Carter, on Saturday the 7th of January. Eee! I don't know about you, but I have been pretty darn excited about this baby, I mean, could you get closer to a prodigal child? I love Beyonce, and I love Jay-Z, so goodness knows what kind of almighty swag Blue is going to possess - those are some might fine genes she's got there.

In honour of her birth, Jay-Z released a song yesterday called 'Glory', which you need to go listen to right now, featuring 'B.I.C' (Blue Ivy Carter, duh!). Hubby and I both had a little cry and it's been on repeat ever since. It's an emotional rollercoaster, let me tell you. It's about Blue ("a little pinch of Hov, a whole glass of B), and his family, and his love for her, but it's also about their fears for the pregnancy after Beyonce's previous miscarriage (weep! I did not know about this). And the ending... ahhh. It's beautiful, it really is.

With all this in mind, today's outfit was rather heavily influenced! 



What do you think of the name? Blue's a little, er, unusual, but I kind of like it. Not that Bey-Z can do any wrong in my eyes...

3 comments:

  1. Very nice tribute to the Zee's! :) That is an achingly cool tshirt! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh, thank you! He was SO good live. Def recommend seeing him (if that's your cup of tea?). Bey's next on my list to see perform. Bey and Taylor :D

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love to rub my cock on your pantyhose

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments - I read them all! Leave a link to your blog (if you have one) because I love checking them out too xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...