Monday 23 January 2012

What I Wore - Beachy Waves







Hairband: H&M, Necklace: Stolen Thunder, Cardigan: Fat Face, Dress: George @ Asda, Tights: Tesco

Beachy waves courtesy of braiding my hair the night before when wet - something I do to just get it out of the way, but occasionally it does pretty things to my hair like this :) I've not really mastered the art of actually 'doing' anything with hair still, even at my grand old age of 22. I attempted the milkmaid braid once, with reasonable success, but it's just too much effort for an ordinary day. I probably shouldn't admit this, but my hair's lucky if it even gets brushed on a normal day...

I'm pretty enamored with my gingery locks atm, but can't help feeling I could have gone brighter -Nicola Roberts is pretty much my hair-spiration at the moment, and I'm itching to match her tangerine tone...


Swoon. What do you think, should I keep it a more natural red or embrace the ginge, a la Nicola?


P.S. Did you watch Birdsong last night? What did you think? I really enjoyed it! The novel is outstanding but I think they kept the pace of it just right, it wouldn't have worked as a film, dead excited for part 2. Definitely going to have to go back and read it again now as well :)

1 comment:

  1. Your hair looks absolutely gorgeous with these waves.

    http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
    Twitter: @GlamKitten88

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments - I read them all! Leave a link to your blog (if you have one) because I love checking them out too xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...