Monday 11 July 2011

30 Day Journal Challenge

(appropriate once you read on)

A little overdue, I know, thanks for bearing with me though :)

Prompt 7: A love letter to someone else
Haven't shown this to my mum yet - it doesn't really say everything I wanted it to, I ran out of space, so I might write a new one just for her.


Prompt 8: What would you put in a time capsule?
Struggled with this one (and it shows, sorry). So I thought about what I want to keep to show my children when they grow up (/are born).


 Prompt 9: Completely fill your page with something random.  Leave your pen in your desk today and find beauty in the every day random things around you. 
This is more like my scrapbooking. Just stuck some random cuttings in.


Prompt 10: Illustrate your favourite song.
Not necessarily my all time favourite song, but I do love it.



Prompt 11: What is your heart full of?


It's hard going trying to think out each page and how to work the prompts in, but I'm still enjoying it :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments - I read them all! Leave a link to your blog (if you have one) because I love checking them out too xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...