Tuesday 5 July 2011

What I wore/Nails/Journal

(one of my ultimate favourites)

I've been feeling a bit rubbish the last few days - the combination of going back to work after a nice weekend, the heat and general lethargy means I don't quite feel myself. So whilst we wait for normal service to resume, have some pictures rather than some words.



Skirt: American Apparel
Polo shirt: vintage Topshop
Cardigan: Ebay
Shoes: generic sporting goods store

I'm afraid my shoe choices will be distinctly uninspired on this blog, or not strictly representative of what I actually wore that day - I have to walk several miles to work, a distance most of my shoes don't hold up under - so whilst I would love love LOVE to wear pretty little heels and flats all day, for the most part, I wear fairly ugly trainers. I try to make up for this with my clothing choices :) And I love to add a pop of colour to any outfit via my nails. This week I'm sporting hot pink.


Nails: Be Vibrant by H&M

I also updated my journal last night - the latest prompt being to write a letter to yourself. I try not to come across as conceited, but I really have no time for low self-esteem. I was a very angsty teenager, and I'm just over it. I think I'm fabulous and I don't care who knows it!


Disclaimer: this is not me announcing a pregnancy - although I kind of wish it was! Hubby and I are desperate to start a family :) Soon though. Very soon.

2 comments:

  1. Glad you added the disclaimer, I totally thought it was a little hint! I've wanted to go full steam ahead and add an extra member to our family for a while now but I have to be sensible.. got a career and our own home to find first. Good luck though, I'll be so excited if it does happen for you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you :) I wrote it, thinking about us having kids, but it wasn't until I read it back that I realised what it sounded like! We have the house and I'm not all that bothered about a career, but we need to build up some savings and stuff first - everyone says you'll never be financially ready to have a child, and I agree, but we can be in a better starting place than we are currently I feel. Good luck with your plans too xx

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments - I read them all! Leave a link to your blog (if you have one) because I love checking them out too xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...