Saturday 23 July 2011

What I wore

Soundtrack: A Chore by Tom Vek



Dress: vintage, Asos Marketplace
Cardigan: New Look
Shoes: Irregular Choice

I got this dress last week from a seller on Asos Marketplace - great for finding really cheap vintage clothes online because you have the security of it being backed by Asos. I really really love it. It's a little longer than I wear my dresses usually, but it's gorgeous so I couldn't resist it. I'm glad I didn't :)

I finally got around to ordering a copy of Leisure Seizure by Tom Vek and it just arrived this morning in the post. I love him, so glad he made a second album even if it was an age in the making.

Off to the market and the library. Have a nice weekend y'all.

2 comments:

I love receiving comments - I read them all! Leave a link to your blog (if you have one) because I love checking them out too xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...