Saturday 9 July 2011

Weekend Wishlist


This weekend will mostly be spent visiting the library, reading, crafting, baking, watching formula 1 and possibly attending the school that I work at's summer fete. I'm going home to see my Mother next weekend with Hubby and we'll hopefully be a little more exciting then, maybe going to see the new Harry Potter film, but this weekend is fairly typical of what we get up to - sorry, but we're pretty boring!

With that in mind, one of my favourite things to buy (and then never use) is notebooks. Totally boring right? They're not like shoes or handbags or anything exciting. But I just can't get enough! I have such a huge stack of them - and I do honestly try to use them, but I buy more faster than I can list.

I list obsessively - I'm trying to come up with one for Project Zero at the moment (101 things to do in 1001 days) but so far I'm stuck at 30! Can you think of any good ones to help me out? The inspiration pages are good, but the trouble is, I've done most of them!

Back to the notebooks however, I've compiled a little wishlist of my favourites at the moment...
Left to right: Jill Bliss, Marimekko, Moleskin

And like a fool, left out the one that inspired this wishlist in the first place! This beauty by Orla Kiley.

J'adore!

I got a little distracted from my craft journal, as I expected to, but I'm back on track with it now. I'll be ready to share my next installment with y'all tomorrow :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments - I read them all! Leave a link to your blog (if you have one) because I love checking them out too xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...