Tuesday 26 July 2011

What I wore: on a sunny summer's day



Top: Marks & Spencer
Culottes: vintage, eBay
Shoes: Urban Outfitters

As anyone in the Leeds area would know, this is not an appropriate outfit for today's weather at all, it's grey and windy and frankly, a bit cold, so I'll let you in on a secret - this picture was taken LAST week. Scandelous I know, but since my primary school has broken up for the holidays, I'm currently doing full days  at my 2nd job, where I have a very unattractive uniform (well, shirt, I wear floral shorts with it to keep it fun). So, old outfit posts it is - sorry! 

I just finished the final Hunger Games book and well, frankly I'm a little disappointed. I really loved the concept and how the story progressed, I just didn't feel it was very well written. Also, the ending didn't really satisfy me - felt a bit rushed. If anyone's interested, I'm reviewing all the books I read this year on my goodreads account.

Has anyone one else read it? Do you agree or do you think I'm being harsh? I'm not saying it's like, Twilight bad... But it could be better, no?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments - I read them all! Leave a link to your blog (if you have one) because I love checking them out too xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...