Tuesday 19 July 2011

Rainy Days and Mondays


I broke one of my own fashion rules yesterday. I was forced to.

If you know anything about me, you'll know I don't wear trousers. Like, ever. I don't like how they make me look (shorter and wider than I am) I don't find them comfortable, I just don't like them. I have nice legs and I like to show them off. I wear skirts, dresses and occasionally shorts. It works for me, so I go with it. 

So since I don't wear trousers, and I'm not a huge huge fan of leggings, I pretty much live in tights late September through til early April. Once April's here you will not see me in a pair of tights for love nor money. Even on a cooler day. I just will not do it.

But it was so cold yesterday! And raining! And just generally a miserable sod of a day. So I bit the bullet.



Dress & Belt: Primark
Tights: unknown
Shoes: Urban Outfitters

A pretty disappointing outfit all round - it needed a wider belt for one, and the baggy-ness of the dress can be offset by a pair of skyscraper heels. And black tights? Black opaques are my nemesis! The ruiner of all things fashion. But I though it was just one of those days, you know? 

Turns out today is even worse though. Today I literally feel like going to work in my pyjamas with unwashed hair and a coat thrown over the top. Blurgh. Come back please sunshine, I need you.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments - I read them all! Leave a link to your blog (if you have one) because I love checking them out too xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...