Saturday 30 July 2011

Weekend Wishlist


This weekend I am mostly lusting over the H&M sale. I neeeed to get into Leeds this week! I was going to go on Friday (and bunk off work) but we had an engineer coming to look at our TV so I had to put my plans on hold. I finish work for the summer next week (hopefully), so I'm going to have a full day in Leeds, hitting all the new vintage shops I've not had a chance to explore yet, the plethora of charity shops, and of course H&M!

I really hope they still have some of these items, in my size, when I go, because a, they're dirt cheap, and b, they're gorgeous!






(1, 2, 3, 4, 5)

The first one looks deliciously autumnal, but the others are perfect for warm summer days. Hopefully I can stock up on some casual dresses (I swear I own like 100 dresses but a lot are a bit too fancy for work/hot summers days). What are you lusting over this weekend?

2 comments:

  1. They're gorgeous aren't they? Going to go and hunt for them today! Wish me luck xx

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments - I read them all! Leave a link to your blog (if you have one) because I love checking them out too xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...