Sunday 3 July 2011

Summer sunshine



 Dress: H&M
Sunglasses: Primark

Yesterday was absolutely gorgeous. A perfect summer's day. Hubby and I went to the local library to stock up on books (I picked up the first two Hunger Games books because I keep hearing such good things about them, will have to wait and see what I think about them as I've only just started), stocked up of veggies from the local market and ginger ale from the shop (we honestly can't get enough of the stuff at the moment). The afternoon was spent doing odd bits around the house and I worked on my journal a bit - I'm going to post what I've done so far tomorrow, really pleased with how it's going! We even found time to watch the first Harry Potter film (for the hundredth time) and niggled over all the differences from the book. I still love the films to pieces but they don't even come close to the books for me - I should probably point out I'm a massive 'Potterhead' - I just adore the stories and am no less a fan than I was when I first started to read them at the tender age of 10 years old!

2 comments:

  1. You are such a pretty person.

    And I am a totally "Potterhead", too. Can't wait for the next movie!

    And. Rilo Kiley rocks.

    ~Chelsea

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much (for the compliment and for my first comment)! I'm a bit conflicted about the last film, I can't wait to see it, but I'm sad it's ending (also, the last one was a little disappointing, so I'm worried how this one will turn out too) - I have too much emotion invest in these stories for them to end.
    Thanks again for stopping by xx

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments - I read them all! Leave a link to your blog (if you have one) because I love checking them out too xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...