Thursday 28 July 2011

What I Wore: TGIF (tomorrow)




T-shirt: Belle & Sebastian merchandise
Skirt: American Apparel
Shoes: walking sandals

Today I have mostly been despairing over the hideous boredom that is my job, obsessing over Taylor Swift and Veronica Mars and falling asleep in the bath. I also got sent some bleach in the post (it's not as weird as that sounds, it's a product testing thing) but it leaked and now my hands stink of chlorine. Thank goodness it's Friday tomorrow because I am about at the end of my resources here.

5 comments:

  1. At least you still look great through boredom and the likes, loving the red skirt loads.. anything with pockets seems to capture my heart. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks love :) I have it in green as well, and desperately want it in yellow, because it's just such an easy piece to wear xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Friday's always make me happy, such a relief! The skirt is beautiful!
    In terms of hair colour, the only colour I haven't been is blue! With green, however, it was inadvertant...when you go from blonde to brown, if the blonde has no read in it, you may have a green tinge to your hair. Mine did. Big time. Awful :( xx
    Sirens and Bells

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh no! I was "Midnight Blue" which I count as both blue and black - I too had an ill-advised goth phase! Purple, pink, red, blonde, light brown, dark brown, orange... Auburn/Plum shades are my favourite though :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments - I read them all! Leave a link to your blog (if you have one) because I love checking them out too xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...