Thursday 7 July 2011

Life



Dress: modified vintage
Cardigan: eBay
Scarf:  Tesco
Shoes: generic

I tried to take these pictures outside but got blown around a lot, and stung on the ankle twice by stinging nettles, so had to come inside. Which explains my windswept hair, ok?

I picked this dress up in a charity shop a couple of years ago, and it is literally my most worn item of clothing. It was orignally much longer, but my mum hemmed it for me (I love to show off my pins). It's modest enough to wear for work, light enough for summer days, great for layering, goes with any kinds of shoes, shapely without being tight - I just adore it. As well as the colour clash, I can't resist a little pattern clashing either. This leopard print scarf, worn as a pussybow, is my favourite way to jazz up an outfit whilst keeping it smart.

I've started reading like 4 books in the last few days, I want something I can get lost in but nothing has grabbed me so far. I really enjoyed The Hunger Games in the end. I thought I was being really clever in picking up 2 of the series at the library, so I could dive straight into the second one, but I pick up the third one by mistake, and now the second one is out so I've a bit of a wait. Boo.

Hubby and I are off to go and give blood tonight - well, try to in my case (I'm sporadically anemic) - and I'm terrified! Never done it before but I really want to. I'll try and be brave, but I'll definitely need Hubby to hold my hand. Wish me luck!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments - I read them all! Leave a link to your blog (if you have one) because I love checking them out too xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...